What can Solar do?: Google Solar.
Aug 2008 Governmental leaders say the biggest threats to humans are global warming and energy deficiencies, but the one thing that could make a difference is not being implemented. Give us, the people, equal payback rates for the electricity we produce. Make it easier to put up Wind and PV panels. This would sort out our problem in the shortest time.
Government going in right direction July 2009
"The rates of generation tariff for the first year of feed-in tariffs (2010-2011) will be as follows and will stay the same for the life of the tariff.
Hydro: 17p for installations up to 10kW; 12p for 10-100kW; 8.5p for 100kW-1MW; 4.5p for 1-5MW
Solar photovoltaic panels: 36.5p for installations of less than 4kW retrofitted onto an existing building (31p if it is on new build); 31p for 4-10kW; 28p for 10-100kW; 26p for 100kW-5MW.
Wind: 30.5p for installations with a capacity of less than 1.5kW; 23p for 1.5-15kW; 20.5p for 15-50kW; 18p for 50-250kW; 16p for 250-500kW; 4.5p for 500kW-5MW." Yougen can help you get started
Solar Power & Wind Power 'Home-made' energy in UK alone
will match output of five nuclear plants ...
The Energy Intensity of Photovoltaic Systems
Download PDF summary by FOE ...
New government BERR report ...
Google saves $393,000 per year
using solar ...more
I don't care who is leading the country as long as they can bring balance and help the majority. It's like walking a type rope and sometimes a move from one party to the other can keep us moving towards a better society and world for all.
talk about bipartisanship;
President Obama promises to spend 150 billion over the next ten years on Renewable Energy.
Read President Obama's Book
Policy-by-policy: The coalition government's plans May 25th 2010
- I'm not crazy about everything UK Labour government has done, but they have done good deeds in ruff times.
- The NHS is a good system.
- The Schools that I have seen are very good.
- I 'm amazed at how many freebies people get (rent and upgrading their homes, subsidizing energy bills and much more.)
- The labour government did seem to be too centralized and seems like it is creating a centralized communist like government?
- Policies don't seem to be going through a democratic process?
- Trying to do it all themselves not trusting and not allocating to the people could dilute and demoralize.
- ID cards that are a waste of money. (Good news there out. May 25th 2010)
- Holding personal DNA information: Do you want to live in a society where everyone is distrusted and suspect??? (Good news there out. May 25th 2010)
- Not trusting teachers better judgment, paper work instead of teaching?
- Paper madness for police, when they could be doing what they need to do, as they know right from wrong, just as well as the government?
- Checks and balances are good, but paranoia is not balanced.
- Pushing booze ( I remember watching the parliament channel and when Gordon Brown said with such gusto and Bravado That he wasn't raising the price of tax on a pint of beer and they cheered, I was shocked at the enthusiasm, I also bought at auction a bottle of Scotch signed by the Prime Minister) which is just as bad as marijuana. I wouldn't fire good independent scientist because they tell the truth. No wonder this place is known as boozing Britain?
- feeding the banks so they can gamble our hard earned taxes. Bring back the Glass-Steagall Act. Separate Banks from Wall street. Imagine if everyone gambeled on the stock market: Who would grow the food?
- More importantly don't borrow money we can't pay back.
- Live unto ones means and don't be frivolous or greedy.
- (like, MPs double standard: claiming for all kinds of expenses on our taxes. Fair enough, the other parties have members doing the same.)? focusing on the witch hunt of MP's does not stimulate the economy?
- 42 day detention? What does this have to do with all those that died for democracy?
- reversing laws just to look like they are doing something?
- choosing EDF nuclear over cleaner and cheaper green alternatives is not sustainable and will cost much more!
- allowing the utility companies to charge some of the highest rates in Europe? (If it makes us go altenative and create our own, yes and if it's just to take advantage of the situation, no.)
- selling the gold at discount and claiming to be knowledgeable of economics? (Well we all make mistakes; could you have done better?)
- not telling the people that 2000 VS 2007 double top was certainly going to sell off the market. This was the opportunity the top 2% and any money market manager could have told you.)? Of course if you were told it would have happened anyway, but at least on a more even playing field.
- companies are leaving Britain and last to get out of recession? ( Dumb to stop ink and toner cartriges from being posted because of a few sick demented extremist. Don't you think they have won.)
- Focus should be on creating jobs through renewables.
- I like the fact that Tony Blair played Rock & Roll, but head of Europe? He said he'd make the United Kingdom a leader in the internet and make fast broadband for everyone. Dunsford is still 512k as of Nov 2010: We are behind Hungary. (Good news on May 25th 2010 faster Broadband: let's hope the promise is kept this time.) I still don't see it.
- Smiling is good for your immune system, but a defense for creating an illegal war with Bush? Better luck next time doing the Right & Good. When will we learn that only love will get us out of the mess we create; me included.
- Gordon Brown is a human like you or I; I believe he means well and I think the media is not helpful in many ways: Politics is complicated. , I believe he is a good man and I wish him well. He did a decent job under hard times.
- Old parties may think they can do anything. There must be balance in all things. Power unfortunately can corrupt and absolute power can corrupt absolutely. Let the new comers inject some more honesty and good behavior while you can.
- When one who has power: It takes a very spiritual person to not allow the ego to feed arrogance and intolerance. When it doesn't like what others say and do, it's own agenda may not listen to the reason and needs of others.
- Everyone has a point of view and hopefully it is from clarity with consciousness and caring intent.
- The Murdoch/Cameron mix I believe may not be good for democracy? Do you really believe what's in the Sun newspaper? There are a few human made climate change deniers within the party. On the other hand they may be better for business; David Cameron has a chance to prove his words about serving the people?
If a Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat or Green party member has good policies vote for them. We must look closely at the policies and actions of the representative and if the party is being guided in democratic way for the majority. A leader must (serve and guide the ship from the collective majority's needs, not their wants) without their ego leading to manipulate by clap trap. They must do their best to do what they say, but first they must do it without rhetoric, sound bites, manipulative gestures and movement. Serving for the good of all must come from the heart, soul with a true intend to make a better life for as many as possible.
- I don't have all the answers; I am trying to survive like everyone else.
- The survival of the human race IMHO will depend on: (being in the here and now, seeing what is +
Love each other to the best of our ability + Sustainable Energy. + Inhabit the stars.)
Remember no government is perfect for everyone, but those that serve the majority, are balanced and are the fairest are the best.
- Government is complicated. It is rife with special interested groups and big money.
Whomever tries to run the show will have a hard time of it.
Obama tried to help the less fortunate and at the same time having to fix the mess the greedy have made.
He's probably trying too hard compared to many of us? The truth is if he didn't spend and balance we most likely would be hurting much more.
- The problem is the pendulum may swing to far. Many People who work hard for their money will think they know better what charities need there money. So the balance goes on.
- A problem is there is always people who can't help themselves as much as they would like to.
- There is always people who take advantage of the free hand outs.
- A problem is we are being held hostage by the too big to fail and they know it. Laws will have to be put in place that were taken away, Like
Glass Steagall Act. Also bring back common sense and stop eating/consuming like pigs. Credit cards are virtual and can lead to bankruptcy.
A problem is we are dammed if we do and damned if we don't, so we try to communicate, compromise and placate to keep the system going.
Perhaps if we let the too big to fail at least we'd be on a more level play ground. Legislation is good but not if it brings things to a stand still.
- All the talk about cutting spending may be helpful sometimes, but it may only stagnate the system. All the money spent should be allocated fairly, for the products bought give food to the ones that supply.
- Perhaps the unconscious and lazy should help fix the system. It's up to everyone to contribute to a fair workable system.
We've known that the Government was headed for big deficits many years ago. Social Security, National Insurance, NHS etc. The system is built on boom and bust. Greed and fear AND MANY GOOD INTENTIONS.
- If we want a workable system then we all need to contribute.
Someone may think:
Milk, but do not stampede. Drive the market down to buy it up. Only to drive it down again. Better yet, a fair market and a fair system.
- What came first the chicken or the egg? Consciousness or form?
- More on the Economy...
Good news US Solar Ban called off July 1, 2008 due to public opposition (your say and votes count.)
Solar Power, Wind Power, Wave Power, Tidal Power & Hydro Power are big business. They are also something that the individual can do for the world. Together we can sort out Peak oil and Global warming, by investing in our children's future with the cleanest greenest renewable alternatives: Solar Power, Wind Power, Wave Power, Tidal Power & Hydro Power to power our electric vehicles.
This if the first time in our history where business and the consumer can be the creator of our energy needs.
Don't let the big Oil, Coal and Nuclear fool you. If they do it will be to the detriment of our children.
WAKE UP Power Blackouts May 27 2008
(only the beginning mates/folks.) May 29 2008 flash floods hit SW England
and June 2 2008 Germany. MASSIVE FLOODING-WISCONSIN-INDIANA (SEVERE WEATHER NOW !)
June 9th 2008
National Snow and Ice Data Center
Wind power supply to be boosted ...
Phase inverter 3Phase to single Phase soon to be?
Up to 7,000 new turbines; 25 gigawatts x 356days = 8900GW of electricity by wind power.
UK current annual usage is ~16 732 gigawatts - GW
SO THIS IS ~50% OF UK ELECTRICITY NEEDS BY WIND ALONE! Add solar panels (example: Open Energy Corporation OEGY or Akeena solar AKNS = easy solar installation ) on as many roofs as possible and add hydro to that and we've sorted out the problem!
MICRO GENERATION OF ENERGY
IF ONLY 1/3 OF THE HOMES IN THE UK installed solar and wind turbines to feed the grid with much needed electricity there would not be an energy crisis. We would then stabilize the cost of electricity to the end user.
"Gordon Brown recently courted controversy by crushing the biggest labour MP rebellion of his premiership to halt plans to amend the energy bill.
The amendment would have guaranteed the introduction of a UK feed-in tariff within a year."
UK will have to meet 15% of its total energy consumption from renewable sources by 2020. 2020 is too late! We need to gear up at War speed now to tackle the environmental and economic disaster we are in now.
Nuclear is a waste of money and not as fast to setup, nor as clean as Solar, Wind, Wave, Tidal & Hydro energy installations ...
I'm not asking for subsidies for renewable's, even though this is probably needed for many to be able to startup faster. I just want premium rates for the electricity I create with solar, wind and hydro power. The government said Global warming is the worst crisis the world has ever had to face. What are they waiting for???????? (Old stuff, they are coming through.)
Everyone knows in 2009-10 (2011latest) solar prices will drop and everyone will be ill advised not to invest. At today's prices your PV system will pay back in ~ 7 years, hot water solar has a ~4 years and Wind pay back is 4 to 6 years. Even cheaper and faster payback if you install the system your self. Solar and wind turbines have a 20 to 30year life, so you will get many years of free energy, increasing the value of your home or business.
Hydrogen to run your home and cars is now available:
As the temperature rises more water vapor is release into the atmosphere from the sea and land. Increased water vapor has the largest global warming effect: holding increasing temperature. Less ice mass, less reflected sun and the greater the heat sink of the sea. As temperature rises more methane releases creating a 23 fold global warming effect against a base Carbon dioxide effect. Carbon dioxide levels are at unprecedented levels, higher than in the last 7 ice ages. Correlation between carbon dioxide and temperature levels have been established to have a similar parallel effect pattern. On top of this, we have increased Nitrous oxide levels with a 296 x global warming effect against base CO2, due to industrial farming fertilizers.
Critical mass will be reached around 2015., At this point nothing we can do with present technology will stop the ever increasing temperature.
We are in the biggest experiment mankind has every created. The earth has it's own cooling mechanism called an Ice age and this happens quickly after global warming.
TRUE PATRIOTS ARE WEENING OURSELVES OFF OIL ASAP.
subsidies for jet fuel and oil companies, no wonder alternative sustainable cleaner energy cost more. This won't be for long, for even with the unfair trading, grid parity will happen by 2010. Imagine if there was an even playing field.
Lobby now, the time has come for micro generation of cleaner energy. Charge your FASTER lower cost electric car at home. Produce Hydrogen from your own solar panels to run your hydrogen car.
Solar hydrogen home: Michael Strizki worked for the government department of energy and now offers a package for the home.
Google saves $393,000 per year using solar:
The universe is the ultimate balancer.
What heals a cut is very significant.
Staying positive can created your own reality and not facing reality is living in illusion.
These links will teach you some of the reality of stock trading:
THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE IS WHO IS CREATING THE FOOD, CLOTHING AND SHELTER WHEN TOO MANY PEOPLE DO THIS? Also the Big players can manipulate the Boom and bust to their game plan with fear and greed. The more society plays into borrow and gamble, the more power we give them. They even got billions of your Tax dollars, made billions more, while many homes were and still are being taken away. Why not buy them another yacht.
If you do this pick the companies who actually help society.
See Michael Moore's Movie on Capitalism: A Love Story...
Megatrends ( A good teacher, Elliot waves & much more.)
Alpha Global Investors (Good track record. Financial planner, artist and a good guy. Likes to keep it simple, ABC Volume and moving Averages:)
Gannfann More...( no longer keeps it updated but good archives) Can also be found teaching at stockmarketvideo.com
freestockcharts.com (a must have tool)
FreeTradingVideos (get a taste of today's Market reality)
Alphatrends Brian Shannon ( momentum day trader "Price is all that matters.")
A day in the life of a trader.
Ben Bernanke speech March 20th 2009 The Financial Crisis and Community Banking
Understanding some Stock trading risk.
The information on this page has been added in different time frames, but can still be relevant to the future. The stock market is cyclical and history does repeat itself.
By the conventional definition, a slow-down has to continue for at least
six months of negative growth to be considered a recession.
So much of the world may be in a recession and many economies will do okay, but as of May 2008 most are saying the recession is here. Governments usually don't admit there's a recession until it's over.
I would say as of Sept 2008 we are going into recession.
Positive side: a recession will also slow down global warming by reducing energy consumption.
The main economies of the world have been growing fast since July 1st 2002
and we are overdue for a correction. The correction started July 13th 2007, with bouncing till Dec 2007 and then bouncing down and start up March 10th 2008. Good friday was the day to purchase Solar stocks.
To put things into perspective look at this graph: S&P500: click 10y.
- (October 13, 2008
- Unfortunately Hedge fund, market money managers will sell as soon as this rally is exhausted. There is still a very good possibility that the S&P will reach 700 and if it goes lower we will go into a depression.
- "Let me make myself perfectly clear about the long term out look.....
- I think if prices break the 820 range we should see the 770 range and prices could hold on the short term....
- Long term I think this move breaks to the downside and goes to 380-400 range.....Of course prices must break the important swing low of 770...... Gannfann
- Since we have had prices move quickly and we have been oversold we must have a rally.... We have hit a major support retracement and recovered so prices should continue, but the trend will break again to the downside.... " Gannfann )
- The only reason why I'm telling you this is so you don't loose your hard earned money. There are many sharks out there and you should be prepared and know the reality:
Gap up or down, resistance and support, when time and price breaks prior time and price. Day Traders (time frames daily to the 5 min and peak (peek) at the 2 and 1 minute), suggest "playing" drawing bottom and top lines to wedge. Any trend lines of support and resistance in perspective with horizontal lines of support and resistance, in conjunction with volume and momentum. See where the diamonds are and watch the news.
It's the weekly time frame in the months of Nov. -Dec. 2009 that we have to be concerned with when the Bear crashes the Market once again to retest 666 on the S&P500. With 10.2% unemployment in USA and growing, we should understand that this is higher than the 1931 unemployment figure of 8.7%.
- Terms & Conds: I understand if you play the
market you have decided to go to sea at free will. Think about it, it's money; companies don't have to join the market. They do it to get leverage. It's still about money and all the ceo's and people within the companies can go sailing too. So as I see it, I go fishing and then I give the fish to a company I believes product is good by buying it. (SOLAR, WiND, Wave My own personal power station.)
The risk reward is as it is. No one is forcing me or any other person or company to play this game. It is a lottery with money factors that can give you less risk than Vegas or the lottery.
The only problem I see is who is creating the food, clothing and shelter when too many people do this?
THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE IS WHO IS CREATING THE FOOD, CLOTHING AND SHELTER WHEN TOO MANY PEOPLE DO THIS?
Oct. 2008 A good drop in the market is an equalizer. It gives the poor the ability to to notch up, if they have any cash to purchase shares that are oversold. It is unfortunately also a time when the top 2% of the wealth buy up assets (Companies, Banks, Stocks, Your home and take more control.
Governments are now borrowing money with tax payers money to buy percentages of banks and insurance companies to sure up against the storm ahead. I guess this is why two of the companies in Bill gates fund are Inflation Linked Opportunities and Income Funds.
The governments are betting they can avoid a depression with a recession, most will say they don't have any other choice if they want to keep the present system going.
What the truth is in this virtual and solid world hybrid I hope will come out, but do we really want to know. Maybe living in the Matrix is the better; what you know can you deal with it?
Of course a hybrid system that works for the majority can only be the best we can do.
During an American election their has always been doom and gloom talk.
Much of the market is psychologically moved; rumors and news can bring things up or down.
Why Bear Stearns was picked to bailout over Lehman Brothers must be put under careful scrutiny. LEH had stock in many alternatives to oil. Iceland also was in the forefront of the green movement. Follow the money and perhaps their liquidity was debased by those that want this movement slowed down?
Giving people loans when the banks know they don't have a good chance of getting their money back can't be good. The sub prime problem is only? 2 to 3% of the 45.5 trillion, the paper will be written down and the assets will eventually bounce back? History shows this to be true. Many companies are betting on this and have injected billions into these problem companies.
Housing prices were becoming too high for the average person to buy, so something had to give.
A 5% jobless rate use to be considered full employment.
One problem, there has been a 20% drop in US manufacturing.
An economy where manufacturing goes down and no one is producing, just virtualizing money, has to eventually collapse. People have to work for something that is real.
People now are going to put their money in something that matters. (positive thought)
What goes up must come down and what comes down must go up.
This is why the I Ching and Ying and Yang have been valued.
Lessons for the uninitiated:
The Bears in the Market are hoping it will go down, because they make money by shorting stocks, called Puts and many people are bottom fishers.
The Bulls in the Market want the prices to go up so they can sells stocks higher, called Calls.
When valuation gets high they like to talk it down and when it gets low they like to talk it up.
The Hedge funds and Market managers don't care if it goes up or down. It's just numbers and they actually can make more on the downside. Most people can't get their head around the fact that a bear market is setup to be a mirror to a bull market, thus the term hedge. It's hard for most to do the emotion reverse psychology needed to survive in the present day market. It is not set up for the average persons buy and hold mentality. Unfortunately banks tie up honest people pensions and insurance for their future in this unstable market. If you are thinking about time you need to know when to get in and when to get out. Unfortunately this doesn't help the average person that wants to help a company they believe in and expect to get a fair return for their money invested. Any system that expects higher than fair company value from their investment is a boom and bust economy.
Solar, Wind, Wave and Fuel cell stocks have a potential for our future. You understand that stocks go up and down and have a potential for an upward or downward trend, due to market influences, country and company competition, borrowing and pay back, currency evaluations, company profile, quarterly reports, order announcements, supply and demand, market manipulation, industrial and consumer sentiment. All these determine risk factor.
The safest strategy was to spread your investment in as many companies as possible in a three to five year term. Play it long and decide the amount of profit you would like to make.
More risky, but can increase your shares, watch the Indexes and percentage rise and falls in each stock., Watch the 5day VWAP (Volume weighted Average Price), 8, 20, 50 100 and 200MA (Moving averages): when low number cross higher or lower in different time frames, 5 min, 10min, 15min, 30min, Daily, Weekly, Sell on the high and buy back on the low,
or do like Warren Buffet, know your company, buy undervalued companies, wait till your happy with the return and sell.
Alternatively take out the profit and invest in your own company; get a job. Help family, friends and your community and just don't write blogs like this. Even though I believe this page will help some that can figure it out.
The problem is Greed and Fear: two things we need to avoid.
Balance in all things should be our prime directive, not money.
We at Kobashi hope all Essential oil companies get a fair share.
Our biggest threat: NASA Scientist Explains Threat of Coal>
Nuclear will cost much more than Wind and will cost tax payers billions.
H2O N2O CH4 CO2
2007 data confirms warming trend.
World Leaders Call for Urgent Action on Climate Change at United
Please listen at http://ipcc.cac.es
Arctic Melting Fast; May Swamp U.S.
Meteorological society Arctic Sea level melt Video
Green Peace on Solar power more...
Businesses everywhere are going solar.http://www.eispv.com/google_video.html
AKNS Akeena solar is easy solar installation.
Condolences to all that mourn the now extinct:
Baiji (Chinese: 白鱀豚; Pinyin: báijìtún) (Lipotes vexillifer, Lipotes meaning "left behind", vexillifer "flag bearer") was a freshwater dolphin found only in the Yangtze River in China. Nicknamed ""Goddess of the Yangtze" (Simplified Chinese: 长江女神; Traditional Chinese: 長江女神; Pinyin:
Problems & Solutions
- Why have you been sent to this page? I would not be selling Essential oils if I didn't believe they are benefiting people. Essential oils are important to my family and friends. Without a healthy environment many may not be here to enjoy essential oils.
The Sun and Sun flares can play an important role in changing our planet's environment. Weather is not always predictable. No matter what is going to happen it is good that we are advancing, learning about our environment, working together to do something, no matter how small, to make Space Ship Earth a better place to live.
Without a stabile environment most people of the planet will go into chaos. I am being driven to do my small part in trying to avoid a possible catastrophic future. Presently Americans are using 25% of the world oil produced. Without imports the USA will run out of oil in three years, with current consumption. Population and Crude Oil prices are climbing.
Even if there wasn't global warming it makes sense to move away from dirty non sustainable fossil fuels and sync into sustainable sources ASAP.
We have been warned. We are Acting immediately.
There isn't one answer that will help us. There must be a holistic approach and action by everyone.
THE BIG NEWS :
Emissions Growth Must End by 2015, U.N. Warns
Major flooding in 22 countries...
condolences to all effected.
Fuel, Electricity and Storage
Bio fuel, Ethanol is not the answer to our energy problem.
It takes a child to understand we don't have enough land, to grow enough plants, such as Sugarcane, Rapeseed, Canola, Hempseed and Corn to convert to Ethanol to run the ever increasing amount of vehicles.
Bio fuel may not contribute much to Co2, carbon monoxide slightly less and nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions are slightly Higher.
When you take up all this land for Ethanol where will the food be grown and what rainforest will be left?
Say No to Ethanol fuels! (Switch grass and Algae maybe OK.)
Bio fuel 'dangerously oversold' as green energy...
OECD report Biofuel's a nightmare unfolding...
The OECD is one of the more conservative groups, making this report even more worrying.
It is logical to use less energy.
It is logical to move toward hybrid technology.
It is logical to make more efficient solar, wind, electrical storage and geothermal devices and use what ever solar, wind and geothermal devices we have to produce and store Hydrogen.
SUPPORT SOLAR POWER
SUPPORT WIND POWER
I like these companies, because they are not one of the big guys, but they will be.